St. Teresa School- Home of the Tigers!
Week of: June 3rd to 7th , 2019
Ontario Catholic Graduate Expectations Theme: “I CARE”
Umbrella Project: Integrity!
Website: Please sign up for email notifications/visit our website at https://stteresak.wcdsb.ca/
Twitter: follow us https://twitter.com/stktigers
Cash Online Full Implementation-Fall 2019
Beginning in September, all or almost all money collection and permission forms for trips will be through “Cash Online”. This is the Board mandated service that all schools, including secondary school, are using. Please visit the following website to sign up for cash online if you haven’t already. https://wcdsb.schoolcashonline.com/Home/SignIn Our school has had some items through paper and Cash Online. This will become all “Cash Online” in the fall of 2019. Please sign up as soon as possible if you haven’t already. Please call the school and let us know of any concerns or difficulties you may have signing up. Please see the attachment for sign-up details. Thank-you!
Please note: Cash is still being collected for Pizza Days and field trips/special events until the end of June.
Please let the office know ASAP if your family will be moving/going to a new school in September. Please contact the office at 519-743-2131. This is very important for making class lists for the fall. Thank-you!
Monday, June 3rd, 2019.
- A reminder that Pizza Money is due tomorrow. No late orders please.
- Mayor Vrbanovic visiting Grade 8(tentative)-am
- Grade 6 EQAO Make-up Day
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019.
- Pizza Money Due today.
- Cross Country Running Practice at lunch time
- Team Dave Robotics here- Grade 6/7/8- am
- Early Years trip to the airport
Wednesday, June 5th, 2019
- Pizza Day!
- Cross Country Running Meet today! Good luck to all our super-amazing Tiger runners!!
Thursday, June 6th, 2019.
Friday, June 7th, 2019.
- Catholic Graduate Expectations Assembly-pm- Thank-you Early Years!
- Freezie Friday today and each Friday until June 21st. More info coming from the Social Justice Committee. Stay tuned!
Saturday, June 8th, 2019
- A reminder that a bottle drive will be held in the school/church parking lot until noon on Saturday! Thank-you for your support!
- Bottle Drive June 8th, 2019
Our Parish, St. Teresa of Avila website. Please click for more information
Have a great week Tigers!