TERESA CHRISTMAS PAGEANT 2017
Show time is fast approaching and over the last few weeks your children have been working extremely hard on making their performance truly magical. I am very honoured to have had the chance to get to know all of your wonderful kids!
On MONDAY DEC 11th we are going to do a longer rehearsal 9:45 – 11 am at the church to make sure all the bugs are worked out.
No COSTUMES for this rehearsal.
PERFORMANCES will be on FRIDAY DEC 15 @ 1:30 (for the school) and SATURDAY DEC 16 @ 6:15 (Everyone is welcome, lets fill the Church!)
All performers must be signed in and in costumes by 6 pm at the latest
PLEASE HAVE YOUR CHILD WEAR THEIR BASE COSTUME FOR BOTH OF THESE PERFORMANCES. BASE COSTUME OF WHITE TOP/BLACK BOTTOMS
PLEASE BRING A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD DONATION TO THE PERFORMACE.
If you are not sure what part your child is playing you can ask them or email me email@example.com . A cast list can not be sent out for privacy reasons.
Performers please make sure your hair is styled off your face. Makeup is at your discretion.
I am going to keep the costumes at the Church so please have your child wear a BASE COSTUME ARE WHITE TOP/BLACK BOTTOMS. UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW:
- Narrators: Own Costumes
- Angel Gabriel: White Tank Top/ Black bottom
- Angels: White Tank Top/ Black bottom/ Black dress shoes
- Sheep: Black Long Sleeve Top /Black Pants
(only the sleeves will show…I have a few extra if anyone needs to borrow one.) PLEASE LET ME KNOW
- Star: Black Top and Black Bottoms
- Little Lights: Black / White or Christmas Colours “party dresses /dressy attire” Something they already have in their closets ?
- MON DEC 11 @ 9:45-11 …NO COSTUMES
- FRI DEC 15 @ 1:30…Base Costume Needed for Dress Rehearsal and Performance for the School
- SAT DEC 16 @ 6:15 … Base Costume Needed. Performers should wear the base costume. PLEASE BRING A NON-PERISHABLE FOOD DONATION
All performers must be signed in and in costumes by 6 pm at the latest.
- After communion Father will ask any performers in the congregation to go downstairs to start getting ready. Parents can come down after mass to sign them in. Social to follow in the Parish hall. Light refreshments will be provided.
- Wrist Bands are for your child’s safety.
- Attached to a hard copy of this newsletter there will be a wrist band with your last name on it. One for the adult dropping off/picking up (same person please) and one for your child. STUDENTS GRADE 3 AND UP DO NOT NEED WRIST BANDS. I will have a few extras the day of the performance in case of there is any misplaced wrist bands
- If you have signed up to bring a snack, please bring it downstairs to the parish hall before mass starts if possible. I will be providing NUT FREE and GLUTEN FREE snack options for those with allergies that are store bought with labels. If any of you would be kind enough to lend a hand in tiding up the space afterwards the CWL and Father would really appreciate it. Thank you.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org