January 17th, 2018.
Dear Parents and Guardians of Students at St. Teresa School, Kitchener:
This note is to let you know that the fire alarm at the school went off this afternoon. The students and staff were evacuated and then we went to our alternate location at St. Teresa Church for a short period of time. The fire department was alerted and dispatched to the school. The cause of the alarm was a faulty smoke detector in one of the hallways. All students were safe the entire time, albeit a little chilly being outside while everyone was being accounted for before heading to the Church.
If you have any questions, please contact me at the school.