Ontario Catholic Graduate Expectations Theme:
“I Am a Learner for Life”
A very special thank-you and wish of God’s blessings to all the mom’s in the St. Teresa School family. Happy Mother’s Day this Sunday! God bless you!
Website: Please sign up for email notifications/visit our website at https://stteresak.wcdsb.ca/
Twitter: follow us https://twitter.com/stktigers
Monday, May 14th
- Pizza Money Due tomorrow
Tuesday, May 15th
- Pizza Money is Due
- Grade 1 and 2 to “We are Monsters” field trip
- Playground Renewal “Drop-in” in the School Gym from 6:30pm-7:30pm. Please come and drop in for a few minutes!
- Grade 5/6 class to Waterloo Regional Council Chambers- pm
- Jump Rope for Heart Pledge forms are due
Wednesday, May 16th
- Pizza Day today and Spirit Wear Wednesday!
- JK Orientation in the Gym- 4:30-6pm
Thursday, May 17th
- Mary Crowning- 9:45 at St. Teresa Church
- Volunteer Social in the Library following the Mary Crowning- Please rsvp to the school if you are able to attend. Thanks to all our awesome volunteers!
Friday, May 18th
- Jump Rope for Heart Activities- pm
- This is the Victoria Day weekend. There is no school for students or staff on Monday, May 21st.
Important Assessment Dates Coming Up!
EQAO TESTING 2018– GRADES 3 & 6
This year’s cohorts of Grade 3 and Grade 6 students will participate in the Primary and Junior EQAO testing. The testing is spread over 3 school days and consists of 2 one-hour blocks for a total of 6 hours. The testing is based on the regular grade level curriculum expectations for reading, writing and mathematics. This is a great opportunity for students to demonstrate their learning based on their respective grade level curriculum expectations. The Grade 3’s will write the assessment on May 22nd – May 25th, and the Grade 6’s on May 28th – May 31st, 2018.
Please mark your calendars today, and avoid booking appointments on these dates.
Have a great week Tigers!