St. Teresa School- Home of the Tigers!
Week of: May 5th to 10th, 2019.
Ontario Catholic Graduate Expectations Theme: “I CARE”
Umbrella Project: Integrity!
Website: Please sign up for email notifications/visit our website at https://stteresak.wcdsb.ca/
Twitter: follow us https://twitter.com/stktigers
Sunday, May 5th
- First Communion for our Grade Two Students. We wish you all of God’s blessings as you are invited to the table! Thank-you to the Parents, Mrs. Routhier and Ms. Schropp, and Fr. Marian Gil for celebrating this wonderful Sacrament!
- Mudpuppy Chase race at the University of Waterloo-am Go Tigers!
Catholic Education Week is this Week. The theme is “Living as Joyful Disciples”
Monday, May 6th, 2019.
- Rooted in Prayer
- A reminder that Pizza Money is due tomorrow. No late orders please.
- We welcome 8 Students from Columbia who are in Canada on a learning exchange! This is the third year we have hosted students from Columbia! They will be learning in Ms. Saulnier, Mrs. Taylor-Waind, and Mrs. Hannemann’s classes until the second week of June! Welcome!
Tuesday, May 7th, 2019.
- Living in Community
- Pizza Money Due today.
- Cross Country Running Practice at Lunch time
- Superintendent Mrs. Judy Merkel visiting St. Teresa School
- School Council Meeting 6:30pm in the Library- all are welcome
Wednesday, May 8th, 2019
- Doing Justice and Creating Hope
- Pizza Day!
Thursday, May 9th, 2019.
- Journeying Together
- Cross Country Running Practice at lunch time
Friday, May 10th, 2019.
- Sharing the Good News
- We Walk for Water walking field trip- Social Justice Club- am
Our Parish, St. Teresa of Avila website. Please click for more information
Have a great week Tigers!