Ontario Catholic Graduate Expectations Theme:
“I Have a Voice” and “I Have a Voice”
Website: Please sign up for email notifications/visit our website at https://stteresak.wcdsb.ca/
Twitter: follow us https://twitter.com/stktigers
Here’s what is happening at St. Teresa CES this Week:
Monday, October 30th
Tuesday, October 31th
- Halloween- Orange and Black Day for Students Grades 1-8- no nut products please
- Interview forms will be coming home today with times for Parent interviews on November 8th. Progress Report cards will be sent home on November 7th. Please contact the teacher if you require a different time. We want to have all parents coming in for interviews.
Wednesday, November 1st
- All Saints Day
- Grade 8 Students visiting St. David High School for the day
- “Take Your Kid to Work Day” for Grade 9 students and families
- We Will Remember. Please print off and fill out the “In Remembrance Of” form for a loved one in your family who has passed away, and return to the office at the school to be read on the PA in the month of November. These will be included in our Book of Remembrance which will be displayed on the altar. IN REMEMBRANCE OF AND IN THANKSGIVING FOR
Thursday, November 2nd
Friday, November 3rd
- Lacrosse program-Students from Grade 2-8 at different times throughout the day
- Judy Merkel, our Superintendent is visiting in the afternoon
- Please pick up your Pepperette orders between 2 and 4pm please by the Elizabeth Street entrance to the School.
A reminder that the clocks change on Sunday, November 4th at 2am! We “fall” back an hour!
Have a great week Tigers!