WCDSB Mission and Vision
WCDSB Code of Conduct:
The Waterloo Catholic District School Board recognizes the inherent dignity and worth of the individual. All individuals concerned with the school system -trustees, staff, students, parents, visitors to schools –are subject to the following code of conduct; a code of conduct that will be implemented within the Catholic faith life experience of each school community and consistent with the Ontario Catholic School Graduate Expectations, the Safe School’s provisions of the Education Act and Regulations and the constitutional right of Catholic school boards to manage their schools as stated through section 93 of the Constitution Act, 1867. APC 018 Code of Conduct
Follow us at @stktigers on Twitter:
We continue to add ‘followers’ to Twitter and encourage you to join @stktigers.
You can also follow us via Text Messaging:
Here are the two easy steps; text the following to 21212:
- Follow stktigers (press enter or send)
- Set discovery off (press enter or send)
In following WCDSB policy to protect students from unwelcome visitors and intruders, our school security system will be on at all times.
- Please use the intercom to the left of the main doors (off parking lot) to gain access to the school.
- All visitors must report to the office to sign in and obtain a visitor badge.
- During the first week of school, classroom teachers will review safety routines with students.
- Should you wish to contact your child or a staff member at school please notify the office.
- Only authorized personnel may enter the schoolyard.
Again this is to ensure the safety of all the children and your attention to this is appreciated